We believe in a process of continuous quality improvement and participate in a peer review practice with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities or CARF.
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit organization that surveys and accredits health and human services providers worldwide. A service or program that is CARF accredited, has passed an in-depth on-site review, and has demonstrated substantial conformance to internationally recognized standards for quality.
PCCR has been accredited by CARF since 2004. In July 2019, we received our sixth three-year accreditation in the following programs and services:
- Community Housing
- Community Integration
- Host Family/Shared Living Services
- Host Family/Shared Living (Children and Adolescents)
- Respite Services
- Respite Services (Children and Adolescents)
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning
- Respect individual cultural preferences
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org
PCCR is committed to providing service excellence and fostering a culture of open and supportive communication.
If you would like to express a concern or file a complaint regarding the services we provide, please refer to the dispute resolution policy.