We believe in a process of continuous quality improvement and participate in a peer review practice with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities or CARF.
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit organization that surveys and accredits health and human services providers worldwide. A service or program that is CARF accredited, has passed an in-depth on-site review, and has demonstrated substantial conformance to internationally recognized standards for quality.
PCCR has been accredited by CARF since 2004, and received current accreditation in 2016 in the following programs and services:
- Community Housing
- Community Integration
- Host Family/Shared Living Services
- Host Family/Shared Living (Children and Adolescents)
- Respite Services
- Respite Services (Children and Adolescents)
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning
- Respect individual cultural preferences
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org